Nicolas has a strong expertise in real estate matters and has been granted the title of specialist in construction and property law by the Brussels Bar, to which was admitted in 2005.
He advises and assists his clients in real estate transactions (due diligence, construction, town/urban planning, purchase, sale, dismemberment of real estate rights, co-ownerships, neighboorhood disputes , …) and represents them before the judicial and arbitration courts. He also practices commercial lease, general lease and residential lease law.
Nicolas holds a law degree from the Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL) obtained with high honors, after having participated to an exchange program within the Katholiek Universiteit Leuven (KUL). He then successfully obtained post-graduate degrees from ICHEC Entreprises, and Solvay Brussels School of Economics et Management (real estate).
Nicolas has worked within major international law firms before joining Ethikos. He occasionally gives lectures in real estate law.
- Real estate transactions
- Retail and shopping centers
- Real estate management
- Construction law
- Leases (commercial, offices, residential)
- Property law (real estate purchases dismemberment of real estate rights, easements, neighboorhood disputes, co-ownerships, …)
- Town/urban planning
|2011||Post-graduate degree, Executive program in real estate, Solvay Brussels School of Economics et Management|
|2010||Post-graduate degree, Energy management of buildings, ICHEC Entreprises|
|2000-2005||Law Degree, UCL|
- C. FLION and N. DELVOIE, « Certificats et accessoires de l’immeuble : le certificat de performance énergétique des bâtiments », Jurimpratique, 2012, Larcier, p. 203
- C. FLION and N. DELVOIE, « Green buildings : La performance énergétique des bâtiments », Jurimpratique, 2012, Larcier, p. 135
- C. FLION and N. DELVOIE, « PEB des nouvelles constructions et bâtiments publics », Profacility, Septembre 2011, p. 34.
- C. FLION and N. DELVOIE « Opgelet : energiecertificaat verplicht ! », Onderneming & zelfstandig, Juin 2011, p. 18
- C. FLION and N. DELVOIE, « La performance énergétique des bâtiments : contraintes et réalités », 2009, Revue du Droit International des Affaires (D.A.O.R.), Larcier, p. 246.
- S. VAN WASSENHOVE and N. DELVOIE, « La prescription et le contrat de travail » in Les 30 ans de la loi du 3 juillet 1978 relative aux contrats de travail, 2008, Editions du Jeune Barreau, p. 239.
2011 : Special Distinction of the Jury, Case study Executive Program in real estate, Solvay Brussels School of Economics et Management
2005 : Law degree obtained with high honors