At Ethikos, our data protection lawyers are committed to help your company complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
In this respect, a GDPR audit is an essential step in a successful action plan. It will allow your company to assess the current state of data protection compliance, but also:
• to evaluate the relevance of the data processed from their collection to their storage
• to follow the different data processing operations and their history
• to question your service providers and subcontractors on their policy on data protection
• to certify the tools put in place to enable the exercise of the rights of data subjects (right of access, right to forget or to be portable) and guarantee the transparency
• to verify the level of data security and the measures put in place (encryption, firewall, anti-virus etc…).
Our data protection lawyers are regularly consulted on complex matters relating to the implementation of the processing of personal data and their compliance with the provisions of various laws and regulations inside or outside the European Union, including the transfer of personal data to third-party countries. Some of them hold a certification as “Data Protection Officer”.
For a full description of our services, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Guidance and support for GDPR projects
Training and awareness programs
GDPR inventory and data mapping
Records retention policies
Legal Retention and Defensible disposition strategies
Implementation plans and corporate programs